Front Desk Coordinator at Zillow Group Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Service oriented professional with 5 years of progressively responsible experience in office administration, management, and coordination. Currently pursuing my Master of Legal Studies degree at Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, while working full time. Looking to grow my career and put to use the skills acquired through my studies and work experience.
10/2019 - present, Front Desk Coordinator, Zillow Group, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Day-to-day management of the Scottsdale office:
- Implemented process for organization and management of office supplies, including ordering employee "swag".
- Coordinated and assisted the Culture Committee with event planning, by collaborating on creating and maintaining overall office decor and/or decorating for office events/holidays.
- Help execute planing and logistical support for events, including reserving conference rooms and setting up needed equipment.
- Oversaw general administrative duties, including creating and sending out digital content and updates to entire site.
- Managed lobby security, including creating name tags, temporary security badges and parking passes for visitors and new hires.
- Performed regular audits of employee parking and badges to keep with high security protocols.
- Navigated contact with various vendors, ensuring that they have appropriate office access.
10/2019 - present, Charities Volunteer Coordinator, Cardinals Football Club, Glendale, AZ, United States
- Assisted with the game day operations for the Marketing and Promotions team.
- Trained 50/50 raffle volunteers, providing them with the information necessary to help raise funds for the designated charity for each home game.
- Troubleshot and set up technology needed to process the sale of raffle tickets.
- Tracked and processed the money collected, to ensure counts are accurate and match accounting records.
- Oversaw logistics for the volunteers attending each game, including directing volunteers to their station during game, assisting with money drops, and coordinating lunch breaks, etc.
04/2018 - 10/2019, Administrative Assistant, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, United States
Worked within the Graduate Programs Office of the W.P. Carey School of Business.
- Provided office operations support.
- Organized and managed office supply orders for all units of the Graduate Programs Office(GPO). P-Card holder.
- Assisted with the scheduling of meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Monitored and answered various requests from staff members of each unit of GPO.
- Coordinated with Facilities to address staff needs and help with office/furniture moves.
- Maintained and optimized record-keeping systems, and the supervision of the front desk student workers (6-10 individuals), including weekly coverage schedule and daily operational tasks.
05/2017 - 04/2018, Client Engagement Specialist, Zillow Group, Denver, CO, United States
- Worked with a dynamic and engaging team in a customer facing position that served as the liaison between consumers and real estate professionals through phone, text, and email in an effective, efficient, and quality manner.
- Collaborated with business partners and colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Focused on deepening consumer relationships by providing extraordinary quality.
- Handled multiple tasks, prioritizing effectively to set and reach daily goals.
- Worked efficiently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Coordinated and tracked monthly budget and spending for team events or job related purchases.
03/2016 - 02/2017, Administrative Assistant, Tom's Camperland, Mesa, AZ
09/2015 - 02/2016, Stage Manager, Madison Avenue Performing Arts, Spring Hill, KS
05/2015 - 08/2015, Stage Manager Intern, Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival, Center Valley, PA
*Full and comprehensive list of work experience available upon request.
01/2019 - present, Master of Legal Studies, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law - Arizona State University, United States
Expected graduation: May 2021
08/2011 - 05/2015, B.A. Humanities - Interdisciplinary Studies, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, United States
Windows Operating System
Mac Operating System
File Maintenance & Management