Fitness Instructor, Assistant Coach Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Address: 999999, Buzim, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nationality: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Date of birth: 1994-11-11
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +999999999
I recent graduated with a bachelor´s degree in Physical Education, Sport and Physical Activity, and I am exceptional at working well under pressure, communicating ideas clearly and effectively, and learning new concepts quickly. I love sport and exercise and I am capable of training and educating anyone from toddler to pensioner. I can find myself in a lot of sports as an instructor, because in four years I studied the methodology of training children and young athletes in a lot of sports such as swimming, gymnastics, skiing, fitness, tennis, volleyball, basketball, football, handball and other sports. I live to encourage.
08/2016 - 09/2017, Assistant Volleyball Coach, OK Buzim, Buzim, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Assisted Head Coach in training to U-14 volleyball team by providing technical, non-technical, and administrative support.
- Motivated and trained the athletes to fully develop their skills.
- Develop and implement strategies to develop effective student athletes' physical fitness.
- Coordinated, trained, and conducted fundamental volleyball mechanics and techniques, skill drills for individual players and team.Served as a mentor for new players.
02/2015 - 01/2016, Gym Instructor, Fitness club ARENA, Buzim, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Monitored and instructed members on a daily basis.
- Assessed the members fitness level periodically and encouraged them by informing the same.
- Introduced the newly joined members with the environment of the gym.
- Monitored the status of the gym tools and machinery regularly.
- Reported to the senior instructor about the overall work.
- Prepared equipment music and handouts for each class.
09/2012 - 09/2017, Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, Bihac University, Bihac, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Limited enrolment program that provides students with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills essential to sport and physical education activity
Program includes practicum and fourth year internship in elementary and secondary schools or community-based fitness and activity programs.
Prepares students to coach, teach, administer, develop, and promote sport and physical activity programs, or to pursue graduate studies in physical and health education.
Activity courses include: swimming, gymnastics, handball, dance, basketball, volleyball, soccer, judo, badminton, tennis, elementary games, alpine skiing.
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, MSS Buzim, Buzim, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Graduated from high school in my hometown. Went to Gymnasium for 4 years.
A gymnasium is a type of school with a strong emphasis on academic learning, and providing advanced secondary education.
Problem-solving and resourcefulness
Attention Duration - 100%
Processing Consistency - 93%
Attention Control - 84%
Emotion Identification from Faces - 100%
Effort with High Chance of Success - 81%
Effort Overall - 80%
Fairness - 100%
Risk Learning from Ambiguous Risks - 87%
Learning from Feedback - 82%