Financial Associate Resume Template (Version di testo)
Address: 114 Argyll Street, NF31 1AJ, London, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 079 4847 5658
Performance-driven finance professional with an ability to manage confidential financial documents, oversee accounts payable/receivable, conduct financial analysis, and support manager with other tasks as required. Strong analytical skills and experience of using various financial software, for instance, Xero, Limelight, and Trello proficiently.
06/2017 - 01/2019, Financial Services Graduate Associate, Institutional Cash Distributors Ltd, London, United Kingdom
- Conducted financial reports and reported findings to managers.
- Assisted senior finance officers with the preparation of presentations and data management.
- Collaborated with the Sales Department and Operations Teams in order to develop and implement new policies and procedures.
- Supported executives and performed any duties assigned; awarded Employee of the Month.
06/2015 - 08/2015, Finance Assistant Intern, Hilton Grand Vacations Inc., Orlando, FL, United States
- Maintained and organised all sorts of confidential financial documents; was ich charge of accounts payable/receivable.
- Answered telephones and responded to emails in a timely manner; resolved any clients' issues.
- Assisted and supported the Finance Manager in daily tasks; pro-actively participated in weekly meetings.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Financial Economics BSc (Hons), University of St Andrews, St Andrews, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Riding Club, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, St Louis High School, Milan, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Xero, Limelight, Trello
Ability to Work under Pressure
Customer Service Orientation
06/2014 - 08/2014, Fund Allocator, Foundation of the Palazzo Strozzi, Milan, Italy
- Worked collaboratively in groups to allocate funding to various charities
09/2017, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book