Executive Assistant at Artisan Partners Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
- Accomplished executive assistant offering 11+ years of administrative experience reporting to CEOs, CFOs, and other top executives.
- Serve as an effective gatekeeper; prepare well-researched and accurate documents; manage busy calendars; and efficiently handle daily office tasks;
- Excel at planning, executing domestic and international travel.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook). Type 75+ WPM.
10/2019 - present, Executive Assistant, Plante Moran
- Provide administrative support to 2 partners, 4 managers - including their teams.
- Responsible for finalizing, printing/binding of material in timely manner.
- Maintain busy calendars, schedules for partners, including scheduling meetings, phone calls, trainings across multiple time zones increasing their efficiency by 15%.
- Communicate effectively with Board of Directors, Shareholders, and other senior executives.
- Make travel arrangements including flights, hotel, rental car using Concur.
- Prepared and reviewed reports, spreadsheets, presentations, finished documents relative to executives' assignment.
- Effectively collaborate with cross functional teams internally and externally.
- Responsible for submitting expense reports, receipts in timely manner.
- Coordinate training rooms, material, catering, technology, and other items required for each event.
05/2017 - 10/2019, Executive Assistant, Baptist St. Anthony's, United States
- Provide HR and administrative support to 4 directors and 7 departments.
- Managed payroll for 450+ employees.
- Maintain calendars and schedules for 7+ executives.
- Record, prepare, and distribute minutes of monthly staff meetings for 7 departments.
- Create powerpoints for monthly staff meetings.
- Create and maintain multiple spreadsheets in Excel with complex functions.
- Assisting corporate compliance via email correspondence with staff.
- Awarded for quick-thinking and resourcefulness.
- Maintain required confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines with respect to patients and staff.
- Expert in Kronos time keeping software; source of skillful instruction to colleagues.
- Provide back-up administrative support for other departments as needed.
02/2015 - 04/2017, Executive Assistant/Project Manager, Loma Custom Homes, United States
- Executive assistant to CEO and CFO.
- Coordinated project documentation ensuring compliance and completeness, including permits and licenses needed.
- Developed and maintained contractor relationships supporting bid solicitation, awarding contracts
- Prepared and maintained construction schedules working with field operations to ensure timely completion of projects
- Prioritized tasks to ensure successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Managed multiple projects at once, completing each job on or under budget
- Arranged travel, including flights, hotels, and rental cars for CEO and CFO.
- Hand-selected by owners to manage the budgets and schedules for all residential projects.
- Implemented effective company procedures which reduced completion time by 25% on new construction.
- Created and maintained calendars for CEO and CFO, saving 12+ hours a week per executive.
- Consistently rewarded for research ability to implement new ideas quickly and effectively.
- Organized client receptions twice a year, including location, catering, and gifts for each new client.
07/2010 - 12/2014, Executive Assistant/Office Manager, Cannon Computer Services, United States
- Responded to all incoming e-mails, calls and website inquiries.
- Provided research and administrative support, project management, event planning and public out-reach.
- Prepared reports, spreadsheets, presentations, documents for executive's assignment.
- Ensure accurate payroll is recorded for hourly wage based employees.
- Arranged travel, rental car, and hotel for the CEO
- Ensured tools, supplies, and equipment availability for large projects, including large lift rentals.
- Created, updated all employee records, training completions and confidential files.
- Created and established department organizational goals, policies and procedures.
- Developed computer repair flow chart, ensuring accurate and repeatable work, reducing bring backs by 45%.
- Implemented productive CRM, reporting, inventory software reducing overhead by 29%.
- Provided help desk support, including virus removals, hardware troubleshooting and replacement, software upgrades and installation.
- Project manager for large-scale projects installing CAT-6, phone systems, camera systems on time and under budget.
• Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook • G Suite • Microsoft Project • Microsoft Lync • Kronos Workforce Management • Quickbooks • Zoho Suite • Windows 7, 8, 10 • Chrome • Firefox • Internet Explorer
• Type 75+ WPM • Data Entry • Appointment Scheduling • Filing & Alphabetizing • Shipping • Inventory Management • Calendar Management • Spreadsheets • Bookkeeping • Current Colorado Notary Public
• Call screening & routing • Client Relations • Instant Messaging • Email Correspondence • Message Taking
• Travel Arrangements - Current Travel Agent • Scheduling • Project Management • Meetings • Research • Deadlines
• HIPAA • PCI DSS • GDPR