Event Organizer Resume Example (Version di testo)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Event Organizer with a proven track record of success and extraordinary achievements in organizing and coordinating various events, managing event budgets, and executing multiple clerical tasks. The Emory University graduate with a Business Administration degree and well-developed communication and leadership skills. Possess an Event Planning Specialist Certification and the important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Event Organizer, Sierra Club, Inc., Kansas City, MO, United States
- Was responsible for and coordinated the production of various events for clients, ensuring that their needs and requirements were always fully met.
- Developed and managed the event budgets, conducted the post-event evaluations, and built and maintained strategic relations with local vendors.
- Was in charge of all travel arrangements, arranged logistics and accommodation, delegated tasks, and managed multiple specialized service teams.
- Secured venues, created original posters and flyers, promoted the company's services all over the Internet, and performed other duties as assigned.
- Ranked as a #1 Event Organizer in the region for achieving extraordinary results and constantly executing exceptional work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 15% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, European Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Eckener-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving exceptional academic results
Activities: Debate Club, Golf Club, Volleyball Team
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class Vice President, Eckener-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
10/2018, Event Planning Specialist Certification, International Institute of Event Management
05/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book