Customer Success Manager at Descartes Systems Resume Sample (Version di testo)
John Wall, PMP
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
A seasoned professional with 9+ years of experience in Customer Success, Global Accounts Management, Consulting, Start-Up, and Operational Leadership in strategy, work processes and managing teams. I have worked in SaaS B2B, Fortune 500s, Non-Profit, Government, and Healthcare sectors.
I have a strong proclivity towards pursuing opportunities that nurtures win-win relationships with clients by understanding their vision and challenges while being consistent and meeting strategic objectives. A strong communicator and a people’s person, I currently drive customer success interactions .
12/2019 - present, Customer Success Associate, Assent Compliance Inc., Ottawa, Canada
Assent provides cloud-based SaaS solution that helps companies manage their supply chain data on regulatory and program compliance. Our solution produces analytics and information related to product compliance, corporate social responsibility, and vendor management.
- Solving client puzzles, and identifying and mitigating client risk, as well as finding opportunities to upsell and cross-sell our product while working with the Sales Team.
- Focused on Environmental and ESG regulations like Conflict Minerals, Human Trafficking and Slavery, EU REACh/RoHS, EU Waste Framework Directive, and California's Prop-65
- Conduct client on-boarding and work using Zoom, and SalesForce/Gainsight.
- I have the highest NPS Score Average of 9.25 in a Customer Success team of 21.
- Won “Back from Grave” Award from VP of Customer Success. Inherited and rescued a churning account. Planned and executed action to retain this client, and that same client has now purchased additional products.
- Current Book of Business includes over 44 accounts at an approximate ARR of US$1.8million.
- Current accounts include publicly-traded companies and clients in EU, US, Australia, and East Asia. Have Chinese Mandarin speaking accounts.
11/2018 - 11/2019, Business Development Specialist - Sustainable Supply Chain and Distribution, CUSO International, Metro Manila, Philippines
CUSO International is a non-profit development organization whose goal is to work alongside local people in other countries, and to improve the lives of people living with poverty and inequality. I was seconded to San Dionisio Credit Cooperative for this assignment.
- Collaborating with other cooperatives and sharing business ideas, helping sell their products through the San Dionisio Co-Op.
- Identifying Inventory & Customer Relations Management software that can boost productivity.
- Working with small businesses and women weavers to find business and market access solutions.
- Enabled the Co-Op to handle larger sales volumes through technology in their Value Chain Operation, increasing revenue from ₱382,000 in April (before system install) to ₱660,000 in June.
- Wrote business plan that was aligned with UN SDG goals, Cooperative Principles and social determinants of health with a focus on buying from small farmers/micro-entrepreneurs creating market access for them.
09/2013 - 07/2015, Public Health Program Consultant, IMA World Health, Kinshasa/Goma, Congo (Kinshasa)
IMA World Health is an international, non-profit healthcare service organization. IMA World Health specializes in health system strengthening in developing countries.
- Collaborated and engaged all levels of stakeholders: UK Department of International Development, Congo Ministry of Health, technical partners, local officials, and beneficiaries in the field.
- Aided the Monitoring and Evaluation of USAID Ushindi project in Goma, DRC. a project on Gender-Based Violence.
- Contributed to the success of one of the most significant aid projects in DR Congo valued at US$283M as per 2013 estimates.
- Coordinated with a core team of four members along with 22 field supervisors and up to 4000 community health workers spread across the region, installing the 670,000 mosquito bed nets in 250,000 homes.
11/2012 - 04/2014, Co-Founder, Paul and Sophie, LLC, New Orleans, United States of America
Paul & Sophie was a boutique Public Health Consulting Firm founded by 2 Tulane University graduates.
- Planned and executed the "Anthony Dorsett, Jr. Health Spectacular." This was a healthcare fair hosted at Xavier University during Super Bowl XLVII in 2013. Our team did the event planning and execution. Dorsett was an ex-NFL player that wanted to give back to the community through healthcare access.
10/2006 - 08/2011, Account Director / Operations Manager, Sodexo Canada, Vancouver, Canada
Sodexo develops, manages, and delivers a unique array of On-site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services for improving clients’ Quality of Life. It is a Fortune 500 company staffed by nearly 460,000 employees in 72 countries globally.
- Drove the facilities management contract related to housekeeping) in Fraser Health - a health district, and at Crofton House School (“CHS”) - an all-girls private school.
- Created SOPs and work processes for all staff to ensure efficient and effective execution of operations.
- Managed a 365/24/7, 100 FTEs operation at Royal Columbian Hospital.
- Planned and executed large departmental moves when new ER wing was opened.
- Awarded the food cafeteria contract in 2011, increasing the CHS account by nearly 100% in revenue, from approx. C$270,000 to approx. C$500,000.
- Helped Sales Team win two other private school accounts in 2011. Achieved the highest growth for the Education division in all of Canada.
- Audited in Occupational Health and Safety by NFS and scored 101%.
08/2004 - 07/2005, Paralegal, Kings County District Attorney's Office, Brooklyn, United States of America
- Homicide Bureau Paralegal in Brooklyn, New York.
- Worked as a Chinese Mandarin translator in Homicide and Assault cases.
08/2015 - 03/2018, Global Supply Chain Management, Master of Science (MSc), HEC Montréal, Montreal, Canada
2011 - 2013, Global Health, Master of Public Health (MPH), Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, United States of America
2000 - 2004, Political Science, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Boston College, Boston, United States of America
Customer Success Management
Strategy & Work Process Development