Sous Chef Resume Example (Version di testo)
Address: Vienna, Austria
Date of birth: 1980-04-08
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: + 999 99 999 9999
Professional Chef and artist in the kitchen with 18+ years of culinary experience. Currently working at one of the best Michelin-starred restaurants in Vienna, Austria. Ranked as the best chef in Austria in 2017 by magazine ROLLING PIN.
06/2013 - present, Sous Chef, Opus, Vienna, Austria
- Working at Michelin star and three Gault Millau toques restaurant.
- Second in command in the kitchen, helping the Executive Chef Auguste Gusteau to run the kitchen and manage 12 staff members.
- Helping the Executive Chef to pick and train new employees. So far, we improved the kitchen performance by 40 %.
- Reworked the entire menu in 2017 and increased sales by 90 % and due to it won an award "Best Chef".
- Making sure stock control and rotation procedures are implemented.
- Monitoring that portions are correct and the food is plated in an attractive manner. By introducing new process already reduced food waste by 30 %.
- Responsible for completing all audit and quality standards documentation.
05/2005 - 05/2013, Chef de Partie - Roast Chef, L'Opéra restaurant, Paris, France
- Promotion from Commis Chef to Chef de Partie.
- Was in charge of roast station and led five assistants - commis chefs.
- Followed the guidance of the Sous Chef Grant Aschatz.
- Gave inputs in new ways of food presentation or dishes.
- Prepared roasted and braised meats and their appropriate sauce.
- Ensured adequacy of supplies at the cooking station.
06/2001 - 04/2005, Commis Chef, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, London, United Kingdom
- Worked at station of starters and meat station.
- Learned Italian cuisine with different cooking techniques.
- Improved solid culinary skills and methods by working under the guidance of Chef de Partie Ferran Adria.
- Assisted in food preparation and in producing menu ideas.
- Served and prepared the meals.
09/1998 - 05/2001, Culinary Arts and Professional Cookery, University of West London, London, United Kingdom
Bachelor's degree in Culinary Arts Management. During my studies, I did a placement at award-winning restaurant Pillars where I have learned the art of fine service and culinary best practices.
2015, The Patisserie Course, Institute for Pastry Art Vienna
2005, Certified Sous Chef, Worldchefs, France
1998, Food Safety Certificate, Institute for Food Safety Vienna
2017, Best Chef Award, 50 Best Chefs Austria, ROLLING PIN Media GmbH