Admissions Assistant Resume Example (Version di testo)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Admissions Assistant with 2+ years of extensive experience in providing support to prospective students, managing student databases, and completing professional admissions presentations. The Employee of the Month Award winner offering strong determination to achieve extraordinary results and significant ability to work and perform well under pressure. Possess excellent communication skills and great time management abilities.
06/2017 - 07/2019, Admissions Assistant, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Communicated and provided beneficial support and advice to prospective students and organized and coordinated various campus events.
- Maintained and managed student databases, reviewed and evaluated all applications, answered the phone, responded to emails, and greeted visitors.
- Produced professional admissions presentations and worked on the constant improvement of the whole admission process to increase efficiency and reduce costs - increased the efficiency by 45% within two years.
- Completed admission contracts, represented the university at various university fairs, and executed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving excellent results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Marketing, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entepreneurship Society, European Society, Political Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Institute La Gruyere, Gruyeres, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Karate Club
Enrollsy, Sycamore Education
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class President, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
02/2019, Certified Management Professional, Institute of Certified Professional Managers
04/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport