Tax Accountant Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Analytical Certified Tax Accountant offering extensive experience in comprehensive tax preparation and auditing procedures. Proficient in general accounting, financial planning, as well as in-state, local, and federal tax regulations. Handling IRS interactions have helped me to develop a unique ability to solve various tax-related problems effectively and innovatively. Capable professional with a strong work ethic and commitment to integrity eager to join a team and help improve an organization’s financial focus.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
- Exceptional knowledge of mathematical concepts, accounting, and finance topics
- Excellent reasoning skills and analytical abilities to help determine best practices
- Strong attention to detail and focus on keeping reports accurate and true
09/2015 - 09/2019, Tax Accountant, ERNST AND YOUNG, Milan, Italy
- Suggested implementation of electronic tracking system reducing search time by 40%.
- Revised filing process of USF for federal assessments resulting in over 130,000€ annual savings.
- Played a key role in the preparation and review of federal and multi-state tax returns and tax filling for high net-worth individuals, and small to large corporates.
- Supported over 250 clients with all phases of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Prepared monthly quarterly and annual documentation of tax payments.
- Managed balance sheet ledgers data, details including fixed assets, accounts receivable, payable, inventory, etc.
01/2013 - 06/2015, Tax Accountant, KPGM International, Milan, Italy
- Worked on process improvement and change management initiatives for Group Tax Accounting.
- Researched tax issues for special projects under the supervision of the Tax Manager.
- Prepared detailed reports of tax payments made to each associate, as well as detailed internal audits on a quarterly basis.
- Participated in internal training in order to maintain and enhance knowledge of tax law and software applications.
- Emphasized and always concentrated on the commitment to client satisfaction by providing timely and effective responses to client needs and compliance requirements.
01/2008 - 10/2012, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Graduated with Honors
Cumulative GPA (4.00)
02/2008, Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) Certification, Accounting Institute of Milan
Sage 50 Accounting
Mr. Bryan Simpson - Tax Supervisor, KPGMQ, Contact Number: 555-555-5555, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org