Recruitment Officer Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven Human Resources professional with a proven track record of success in managing various recruitment functions, assessing company employment needs, and communicating with job candidates. Passionate hard-worker with extensive knowledge of multiple HR management software programs. Possessing well-developed project management skills and excellent time management abilities, Emilia is currently looking for a Recruitment Officer position with a modern firm.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Recruitment Officer, Frontier Corporation, Tacoma, WA, United States
- Analyzed and evaluated company employment needs, screened and reviewed all Resumes/CVs, cover letters, and applications, and conducted interviews.
- Identified and attracted potential job candidates, trained and placed new personnel, and was responsible for multiple recruitment functions.
- Launched and coordinated various events, represented company at job fairs, and worked on the development and implementation of a new and more efficient hiring strategy to minimize recruitment expenses - decreased costs by 36% in 2018.
- Posted job advertisements, supported the HR Managers with various tasks as assigned, and assisted in the creation of a new corporate training program.
- Recognized by executives and colleagues for performing excellent work and achieving great results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Human Resources Management, Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Colegio Pestalozzi, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Society, Dance Club, Judo Club
Workday, Zoho Recruit
Trakstar, ADP Workforce Now
Project Management Skills
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA, United States
03/2019, Certified Human Resource Management Professional, Human Resource Management Institute
04/2014, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book