Production Assistant Resume Template (Versión de texto)
Address: 830 Sunny Day Drive, 91117, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 323-621-9385
Creative and detail-oriented film professional with experience of supporting film crew in all stages of the filmmaking process - pre-production, production, shooting, editing, release, and promotion of digital content.
Successful YouTube account manager offering an unparalleled track record of employer and client satisfaction, strong passion for film and video, and expert knowledge of multiple editing programs, such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, and Avid Media Composer.
06/2016 - 01/2019, Production Assistant, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., Stamford, CT, United States
- Supported executive producers and directors in any assigned tasks.
- Independently directed and edited more than 100 interview clips from start to finish.
- Participated in weekly team meetings; conducted market research and feedback.
- Awarded Employee of the Month.
06/2013 - 08/2013, Videographer Intern, Panasonic Corporation, Ltd., Newark, NJ, United States
- Collaborated with the marketing teams on the creation of new digital promotional videos; assisted in the whole filmmaking process from the pre-production to final edit and release.
- Organized and maintained content for post-production.
- Participated in brainstorming and idea generation.
- Recognized by executive producers for performing great work.
09/2012 - present, Video Content Creator, YouTube, LLC, Orange, CA, United States
- Manage a YouTube account with 200 000+ subscribers and 100 000 000+ views.
- Independently created more than 400 videos about but not excluded to life and studies in the United States.
- Experience using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, HitFilm Express, Camtasia Studio, and Sony Vegas Pro to edit the videos.
09/2012 - 05/2016, B.F.A. in Film Production, Chapman University, Orange, CA, United States
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Tennis Club, Water Polo Team
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, The British School of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer
Sony Vegas Pro, HitFilm Express
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 04/2012, Videographer, The British School of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
06/2017, National Certificate in Film and Television Production, American Film Institute
03/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport