Operations Officer Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Address: Casa Posrclas 84, 5314, Geneva, Switzerland
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 062 989 78170
Results-driven and motivated Operations Officer who excels at managing various daily business operations, discovering international market opportunities, improving information flow and transparency, and performing any clerical tasks. Certified Business Operations Management Specialist with a business degree from a world-famous university, well-developed leadership/communication skills, and excellent teamwork and time management abilities.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Operations Officer, Anderselite, Ltd., Geneva, Switzerland
- Coordinated and assisted in the management of multiple daily operations in a company to ensure that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new processes which significantly reduced average processing time and increased the overall efficiency of the company by 20%.
- Improved information flow and transparency for clients, worked on business stabilisation and revenue and profits maximisation.
- Identified international market opportunities, communicated with customers, and executed various administrative duties as assigned by COO.
- Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, International Business Management with Operations Management, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Top 5% of the Programme
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Political Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Tallinn European School, Tallinn, Estonia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Golf Club, Math Society, Swimming Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
06/2013 - 08/2013, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, Fiji
03/2019, Certified Business Operations Management Specialist, Geneva School of Business and Finance