Office Engineer Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Office Engineer skilled at providing engineering support to colleagues, communicating with subcontractors, and producing and reviewing contracts and agreements. Certified Project Management Professional offering a Mechanical Engineering degree and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Possess well-developed analytical skills and important ability to remain calm under pressure.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Office Engineer, Motive Energy, Inc., Charlotte, NC, United States
- Worked on multiple Engineering projects, provided beneficial support and assistance to Project Managers, and developed detailed schedules.
- Built and managed professional relationships with subcontractors, maintained documents and records, and calculated project estimates.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with executives and informed them about the progress of the assigned projects.
- Conducted monthly reports, reviewed and analyzed structural drawings, produced contracts and agreements, and performed other clerical tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for finishing all assignments within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mechanical Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, United States
GPA: 3.92 (Top 20% of the Program)
The 2015 Dean's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, European Society, Math Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Tallinna Inglise Kolledz, Tallinn, Estonia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Physics Competition
Activities: Golf Club, Physics Society, Riding Club
Zoho Sprints, ProWorkflow
Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, United States
02/2019, Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute - PMI
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book