Merchandise Buyer Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Accomplished, quality-driven, and strategic Merchandise Buyer with over 8 years of professional experience in merchandise planning and purchasing positions, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong forecasting and analysis skills, and dedication to organizational goals. Proven record of securing high-volume sales by restructuring business operations and introducing innovative marketing strategies. Advanced presentation and relationship development abilities with a track record of success improving sales and inventory performance to ensure profit turnarounds.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships with Buyers over the phone from across the world.
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills, a customer orientated approach.
- Highly organized, proactive with an initiating attitude.
- Results-focused, the experience of hitting metrics.
- Highly proactive approach to gathering prospects and registrations.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Creativity, developing and proposing solutions to queries and a positive approach to conflict resolution.
09/2015 - 09/2019, Merchandise Buyer, Bealls, Inc., New York, NY, USA
- Monitored market trends to ensure dynamic and consistent product flow and increase profitability.
- Negotiated terms with vendors, created and developed marketing partnerships for product-specific events, and developed sales training tools.
- Managed the relationship with internal customers - partnered with internal customers to positively influence spending decisions, to analyze and make recommendations to the business.
- Built understanding of the business needs within the local business groups.
- Managed vendors to ensure timely deliveries and quality compliance.
- Developed, designed, and executed buying plans and sales strategies that aided in attaining a National ranking of 26th out of nearly 500 dealers.
- Used data and self-sourcing techniques to identify and recruit Key Buyers for Buyer program at one of ITE’s Exhibitions.
- Kept regular telephone contact with prospective Key Buyers to gain more registrations.
- Provision of excellent customer service, using a proactive and creative approach.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
09/2014 - 06/2015, Master of Business Administration, University of Michigan, New York, NY, USA
09/2010 - 08/2014, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, UNIVERSITY OF NY, Heidelberg, Germany
Ability to Identify Issues
Video & Production