Dear Hiring Manager,
As a passionate and results-oriented Marketing Communications professional with 6+ years of experience specializing in hospitality management and branding, I am applying for the Marketing Communications Manager role at _________, currently posted on your careers website.
Having lived in 9 countries, holding a BA in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations as well as a Masters in International Management; in addition to having worked in the hospitality and tourism industry in the UAE since 2014 with Rotana Hotel Management Corporations; I believe I have the right profile for the exciting role with _________. Passionate and dynamic, with a zeal for all-things UAE, I pride myself in having been responsible for effectively driving marketing communications strategies; from the conceptualization and planning stages, through to implementation and performance analysis.
Transferable experience and strengths:
- Media relations and PR: worked closely with the media to generate positive coverage for the hotels highlighting product launches, new services, appointments, CSR initiatives and seasonal promotions. Established positive relationships with local, national and foreign journalists to maximize frequent and positive media coverage.
- Project Management: development and implementation of annual marketing plan (F&B, Gym & Spa, Rooms and Meetings & Events); based on factors like business needs, budget, timelines and seasonality.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: directly managed, edited and/or directed online content.
- Production/Vendor Management: working closely with cross-functional departments, sponsors, partners, creative and PR agencies in developing collaterals (hotel signages, menus); event and exhibition sponsorship and branding; giveaways and advertising campaigns (ATL and BTL); new launches and on-site activations.
- Guided and directed marketing teams in performing required tasks as well as in taking additional projects and courses for their professional growth.
I am certain I am the right candidate for the job. Acting on behalf of _________, I will work to effectively contribute toward the corporate strategy of the organization – ensuring timely, efficient, brand-appropriate and transparent communications across all relevant stakeholders. Confident in my abilities and in the sound mentorship of the organization, I am sure to make a difference. Ready to uphold and be instrument in the growth of the _________ brand everyday.
Thank you for your time and consideration! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Cindy Henriette Malkovich