Junior Java Developer Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Address: Egevænget 64, 83370, Aalborg, Denmark
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Results-driven and award-winning Java Developer with comprehensive mastery of multiple web design and development software languages, such as Java, Java Script, PHP, Eclipse, JUnit, C++, and HTML.
Detail-oriented Oracle Certified Professional and Microsoft Certified Developer accustomed to working in fast paced/multitasking environments within very tight deadlines.
08/2017 - 02/2019, Junior Java Developer, FPSG, Inc., Aalborg, Denmark
- Collaborated with other developers on designing, developing, testing, and implementing new JSP pages, HTML pages, and Servlets.
- Configured and updated company JMS server.
- Maintained company website and using own knowledge and experience resolved any problematic issues.
- Provided web support and beneficial advice to clients.
- The 2018 CSS Design Award winner for the best web design.
06/2016 - 08/2017, Junior Java Developer, The App Experts, Ltd., Aalborg, Denmark
- Reviewed and tested existing code to discover and fix bugs.
- Developed databases and original eye-catching user interfaces; provided knowledge and expertise to clients on any web related issues.
- Participated in weekly team meetings with managers; provided drafts and reports on the progress of the projects.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, University College of Northern Denmark, Aalborg, Denmark
Top 10% of the Programme
Clubs and Societies: Football Club, Math Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Kazinczy Ferenc High School, Gyor, Hungary
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Java, Java Script
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
10/2014 - 05/2015, Volunteer Tennis Instructor, University College of Northern Denmark, Aalborg, Denmark
10/2018, Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), Oracle Corporation, Inc.
05/2017, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Corporation, Inc.
05/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Feeling the music