Intern at Xactly Corporation Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
I’m an results-driven, people-centric Marketing professional and Informatics student who thrives on supporting all aspects of marketing from content creation and market analysis through to management and campaign development.
09/2019 - present, Bachelor of Science, Information Technology & Informatics, Rutgers University School of Communication & Information
- Minors: Business Administration & Asian Studies
- Relevant Coursework: Intro to Computer Science, Calculus I, Statistics I, Intro to Communications, Social Informatics, Intro to Business Analytics, Intro to Marketing, Intro to Financial Accounting, Intro to Critical Intelligence Studies
06/2021 - 08/2021, Xactly University Intern, Xactly Corp.
- Leveraging Pendo Platform to create embedded guides for Xactly Incent working directly with Xactly University, Xactly's Education Services/Training Team.
- Collaborating with trainers to pinpoint guides to create for Xactly Incent's users and customers.
09/2020 - 12/2020, Marketing Intern, rThreat
- Researched Cybersecurity threats for new social media content.
- Copywrote social media posts on Hootsuite.
- Designed graphics, videos, and wrote newsletters with Canva and Hubspot.
- Proposed, edited blog posts to be written.
07/2020 - 06/2021, Marketing Director, Breaking Barriers & Codeswitch
- Breaking Barriers is a nonprofit organization actively pushing the status quo by blazing the path to breaking universal barriers by providing education and career resources and support to minority communities.
- Codeswitch is a Breaking Barriers' e-learning and hackathon organization.
- Helped establish and design logo and branding for Breaking Barriers.
- Planning and collaborating with our designer to push out new social media content.
- Managing the LinkedIn, Instagram, Email accounts, Linktree, Discord/Slack, and newsletter via MailChimp.
- Encouraging the whole team to promote our content.
05/2021 - present, Student Coordinator, Rutgers Asian American Cultural Center
• The Asian American Cultural Center (AACC) Mentor & Mentee (M&M) Program pairs incoming first-year and transfer students with mentors who will aid their mentees in adjusting to campus life and serve as a resource during the academic year. The M&M program aims to connect students with diverse communities at Rutgers. Mentors will provide guidance, motivation, and resources to better support mentees.
• Manages AACC M&M Program, its mentors, and mentees through workshops/training and hosting events.
02/2021 - 05/2020, Peer Coordinator Shadow Intern, Rutgers Asian American Cultural Center
- Assisting current Peer Coordinators with the AACC M&M Program.
- Answering emails, designing flyer graphics, and promoting the program through social media.
- Co-hosting events, managing and campaigning the 2021-2022 mentor recruitment, and conducting mentor interviews.
09/2020 - 05/2021, Social Media Manager, Girl Genius Magazine
Girl Genius is a 501(c)(3) aiming to create an inclusive community where people of color in STEAM (non-binary and trans-inclusive) are given a voice and empower the next generation of female leaders.
Social Media Manager Position:
- Created weekly graphics for an audience of over 7000 followers on Instagram (@girlgeniusmag).
- Researched relevant articles, organizations, and people to feature on social media.
- Communicated and provide feedback to other designers and the director on their graphics.
- Editing pieces of work that the writers and creative writers produce for the Girl Genius magazine and blog
Software & Tools
Basic Java & Python
(a little) Gaming