Human Resources Assistant Manager Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Address: 999 Devanagari, 99999, Aurangabad, India
Date of birth: 1988-14-04
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 999-999-9999
- MBA (HR) with cross-cultural experience of around 2+ Years in HR Operations, Recruitment, Induction, Talent Acquisition & Talent Retention.
- Managing HR Functions pertaining to full – time employees, Campus recruitment, Pre – joining process, and new hire orientation, Document Verification of new hires.
- An Articulate communicator with excellent relationship management & Negotiation skills.
05/2016 - present, HR- Officer, Videocon Industries, Aurangabad, India
- Handling Talent Acquisition for the entire Plant.
- Single point of contact for employees for pertaining to Staff Recruitment, HRIS, HR Policies & Procedures, partnered with all facets of the organization to achieve a precise & Consistent Policy and Procedure Protocol.
- Inline and conduct preliminary Interview (Face-to- face/ Telephonic). Negotiating with the candidates, identifying candidates on the basis of technical requirements, scrutinizing resumes, scheduling interviews & verifying candidate’s credentials and expectations.
- Ensuring all requirements are done in alignment of the manpower budget and with proper approvals.
- Experience in working under TAT, in a target driven & high pressure environment.
- Support all the allocated departments by recruiting white external employees & interns.
- Maintaining MIS and Comprehensive data-bank of Interviewed & Suitable candidates
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (PMS)
- Coordinating of Online Employee Performance Development Review Portal (180 Degree Appraisal System) for All India MFG Plant Locations (Staff Level Employee Strength: 450+).
- Timely Submission of All employees Status Quo & Updated Technical /Functional / Behavioral KPIs to the Main Database Assessment
- Mapping of Appraiser Reviewer
- Online Training for Easy Processing of Online PRDP Operation Location wise KPI Assessment & Report Submission to the Individual Plant HEAD
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Designing training calendar & programs, conducting programs in association with Trainer & Consultants and evaluating training feedback
- Manage the entire cycle of Training and Development Training Needs Identification & Analysis, Organizing Training Programs, and Measuring Training Effectiveness through Kirkpatrick Module.
- Assist in preparation annual budget for training activities, Training Needs Identification and Analysis, Training Calendar roll out and tracking
03/2015 - 03/2016, HR- Executive, TechnoMech Placements, Aurangabad, India
- Sourcing Profiles via job portals, candidate referrals, job posting / company database & screening the CVs
- Conducting preliminary interviewing & negotiations with the candidates, identifying candidates on the basis of technical requirements, Scrutinizing resumes, scheduling interviews & verifying candidate’s credentials and expectations
- Having Knowledge of technical as well as IT Recruitment.
- Planning, coordinating and executing head-hunting process and maintaining a comprehensive data bank of all the employees with varied background
03/2009 - 05/2011, Accountant, Maureen Enterprises, Aurangabad
- Maintaining & Monitoring all the Books of Accounts.
- Co-ordinating in sale of Surgical Equipments
2011 - 2013, M.B.A Human Resources, Madras University, India
06/2006 - 04/2009, B.Com, Deogiri College, India
2004 - 2006, H.S.C (Commerce), Deogiri College, India
2000 - 2004, S.S.C, Holy Cross English High School, India
Key Responsibilities Handled
Recruitment & Retention - 79%
Employee Engagement - 84%
Campus / Volume Hiring - 53%
Planning management - 79%
Attention to details - 66%
Meeting deadlines - 79%
Certification of People Mgmt., IIM- Bangalore
Certified Payroll Manager, Government of India
SAP-HCM, Government of India
Exercise & Sports
- Successfully Head-Hunted and Hired 20+ Candidates from rival companies (Samsung/ Micromax) in our Mobile Division.
- Significantly brought down the vacancy ratio by 60% by proactively hiring for future vacancies.
- Designed and implemented MIS (Resume Tracker, Vacancy Tracker, Interview Tracker, LOI Tracker).
- Actively handled Performance Appraisal of 450+ Employees.