Honeywell Pricing Analyst Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Finance professional with 8 years experience in Manufacturing and Finance industry handling domains like Strategic Pricing & Commercials, Pricing Analytics, Pricing Operations, Business and data Analysis, Financial planning and Analysis, MIS Reporting, Process and system automation.
08/2014 - present, Global Pricing Specialist (Business Analyst), Pentair Thermal Management Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India
Strategic Pricing & Operations: - (North America | Europe)
- Prepare and Analyze pricing proposals (RFP & RFQ) profitability, including locating relevant matter experience, data mining historical matters, and drafting pricing-related communications.
- Support strategic global pricing initiatives and assist in execution of pricing strategy.
- Strategic analysis of product movement, including the profiling, monitoring and refinement of the product mix.
- Assisting Global Marketing | Sales teams to maintain and publish Product price books for different regions.
- Work closely with Global Finance team and provides audit support for Rebate/Discount processing.
Business and Data Analytics: - (North America | Europe | Asia)
- Deliver analytics for global stakeholders by analyzing Sales, Pricing, Product, and Customer and Demographic data.
- Consolidate, analyze, and monitor market competitive intelligence for big data sets and perform analysis to identify trends and opportunities for global harmonization across regions.
- Analyzing the impact of company pricing actions through Value/volume, profitability, margin, and product category performance of product portfolio.
- Competitor and market price analysis | Market share and market penetration analysis.
- Tracks and maintains catalog of previous pricing efforts, including win/loss data and post award statistics.
- Knowledge of SAP BI and Tableau for reporting and analysis on global level.
Reporting: - (North America | Asia | Europe)
- Lead reporting projects, taking ownership of successful completion for the end to end life-cycle.
- Business performance reports for Global Management on Monthly / Weekly basis for GBU on strategic brands.
- Pricing reports: Price Monitor, List Price tracking, New Competitor pricing, Top Strategic brands, Costing variance, Customer and Portfolio segmentation.
- Creates concise reports and trend line analyses from raw data by collecting and analyzing sales related information in an ongoing effort to increase sales productivity.
System and Process Automation: - (Global)
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency through enhanced automation.
- Design, implement, and maintain various databases as assigned to drive pricing excellence in the business unit; develop reporting capabilities/Dashboards/ Models and ensure data quality and documentation is adequate.
- Information coordination and integration planning with MDM and CRM development teams globally.
03/2011 - 05/2014, Sr Analyst - Pricing and Analysis, Tranzlease Holdings India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India
- Analyzing Lease profitability based on IRR, Cash flow calculation and Interest rate variation for each deal.
- Evaluate financial and credit components of prospect customer's reported financial data.
- Apply various statistical and analytical tools on pricing data like demand forecasting, root cause analysis, cause and effect analysis, Pareto analysis, trend analysis.
- Gather data to define industry standards, industry wise pricing bench marking for high volume potential Clients.
- Provide industry, trade and customer analysis to the Key Client Managers.
- Analyse historic pricing data, identify patterns, and use them to study impact on Asset portfolio profitability.
- Understand & working out costing & profitability of Lease products.
- Analysis & understanding of customer's payment behavior, overall volume, overall profitability.
- Monthly Preparation of reports for company by business and by Profit-centre, analyze and ensure its timely submission.
- Monthly Sales forecasting report.
- Provide customized MIS as and when requested for each different product.
- Quarterly preparation of Asset Profitability & Fixed Asset Register Reports.
- Monthly research report of Automobile sector based on Indian & Global market and submits to Management.
- Preparing various Daily reports on Quotes prepared, Quotes finalized, Lease Proposal sent, Lease proposal accepted & Vehicle Foreclosed.
- Preparing monthly Sales report comparing Actual v/s Forecasted and taking comments on variance from account managers.
09/2009 - 03/2011, Associate Pricing Analyst, Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd, Pune, India
- Analyzing Profitability (Margin Analysis) based on pre-sales & post sales analysis and provides recommendation about business opportunity.
- Preparing various MIS reports.
- Review and evaluate pricing proposals for customers based on competitive assessment/trend analysis, and market dynamics. Prepare case summary and escalate to product management as required.
- To review and analyze company’s product pricing compared to published or disclosed prices of competitors in the market place.
- Interacting with other work groups, including Marketing and Business Operations, to provide feedback on market rates and trends.
- Got appreciation for finding out pricing leakage in process worth $ 25k.
- Ensure compliance with the divisional pricing guidelines.
04/2006 - 12/2006, Internal Auditor, KLT Automotive & Tabular Products Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India
Coordinating with company's Senior Management and accordingly work on perform Audit and prepare findings reports.
06/2007 - 04/2009, MBA - Finance, I.C.F.A.I University, Mumbai, India
Cultural Secretary of College - Organised College fest with inter college competitions and other activities.
06/2002 - 05/2005, B Com - Accountancy and Finance, Mumbai University, Mumbai, India
06/2015, Spot Bonus Award, Pentair Thermal Management
Analyzed Enclosures business line for US market worth sales of $500 million, identifying new customers from top industries for Pentair to penetrate and increase US Enclosures market share. Analyzed data points like Sales, Margin, Quantity, Market Sales and provided insights to top management related to Industry growth, top line growth, Declining industries, Product performance region wise, Margin and Cost analysis.
10/2010, E star, Eaton Technologies India
Developed “Discrepancy Form” in Excel, which helped to reduced TAT (Turnaround time) & captures all details requires to solve Rebate payment discrepancy.
@kickresume - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kickresume-com/
@kickresume - https://www.facebook.com/kickresume/
@kickresume - https://twitter.com/Kickresume?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Exploring distant lands
Every kind of sport