Ethnography Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
An anthropologist with a master's degree in sociocultural anthropology, with an emphasis in medical anthropology. Conducted research on topics such as: the growing popularity of integrative medicine in Los Angeles, the effectiveness of Listening Sessions in community settings, and how to improve the learning environment of AB 540/Dreamer students at CalState LA. Strong research and writing skills, with 2+ years of market research experience.
Contact: ☎ 99999999999 ✉ email@example.com
07/2015 - present, Lead Ethnographer, SmartRevenue
- Conducted interviews, participant-observation, and qualitative and quantitative analysis in various markets.
- Determined shopper's needs, desires, and obstacles using in-person structured and open-ended interviews.
- Worked closely with clients onsite in order to demonstrate research practices and findings.
- Utilized PowerPoint to create presentations and store maps.
- Worked on projects with MAC Cosmetics, Clinique, Estee Lauder, La Mer, Samsung, Hershey's, LG, Campbell's, Del Monte Foods, and Origins Skincare.
09/2015 - 05/2017, Graduate Assistant, California State University Los Angeles
- Created class syllabi, taught classes, proctored exams, held office hours, and graded exams and essays.
- Facilitated Listening Sessions with various student groups across campus.
04/2015 - 09/2016, Editor-in-Chief, California State University Los Angeles
- Editor-in-chief of the California Anthropologist journal.
- Assembled articles from students for each issue, edited the journal, and got the journal printed and distributed.
10/2013 - 06/2014, Course Reader, University of California Irvine
- Course reader for Professor Tom Douglas in his Anthro 41A class Global Cultures and Societies.
- Graded midterms, final exams, and term papers and administered the class midterm and final.
01/2010 - 10/2010, Sales Associate, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
- Opened the store, worked the cashier, greeted and helped customers, cleaned the store, cut up fruit, made yogurt, and maintained the yogurt machines.
09/2015 - 02/2016, Student Mentor, Orange County Asian Pacific Islander Community Alliance
09/2014 - 05/2017, Socio-Cultural Anthropology, California State University Los Angeles
- Received a M.A. in sociocultural anthropology.
09/2010 - 06/2014, Anthropology, University of California Irvine
- Recieved a B.A. in anthropology and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Research Proposal Writing
Grant Proposal Writing
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book