Diversity Manager Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Address: 3162 Richison Drive, 59101, San Antonio. CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 406-281-0779
Certified and results-driven Diversity Manager with a proven track record of success in significantly improving gender equality in the workplace. Adept at managing work-life projects and providing beneficial advice and knowledge to executives. Effective communicator with well-developed leadership skills, excellent time management skills, and ability to work in a team in fast-paced environments.
08/2016 - 04/2019, Diversity Manager, Bell Cornwall, Inc., San Antonio. CA, United States
- Was in charge of maintaining diverse and equal population within the company.
- Developed and implemented new institutional policies and procedures, promoted non-discrimination, and addressed any minority concerns.
- Provided beneficial advice and knowledge to executives on equal employment opportunities, recruitment, and affirmative action.
- Managed multiple work-life projects and stayed up-to-date with current federal and state employment regulations.
- Increased gender equality in the workplace from 30/70% to 45/55% within one year.
06/2014 - 08/2016, Staffing Coordinator, Kier Group, Norman, OK, United States
- Communicated and worked closely with hiring managers and recruiters, scheduled interviews, and handled any needed travel arrangements.
- Provided beneficial advice and support to job candidates; acted as the first point of contact between the company's recruiting team and external agencies.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of the whole recruiting process - reduced unnecessary costs by 25%.
- Attended and organized various job fairs and networking events.
- Updated and managed all job boards, pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Human Resources Management, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Marketing Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2006 - 05/2010, High School, Dobele State Gymnasium, Dobele, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Business Club, Tennis Club
ADP Workforce Now
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2014, Class Representative, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, United States
07/2016, Certified Diversity Manager, eCornell
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport