Dentist Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Dedicated Dental Care Professional with over 10 years of experience in the dentistry. Passionate about educating patients of all ages on the importance of proper dental hygiene. Always eager to listen to patients and deliver high-quality dentistry through communication at an affordable price, supported by a friendly caring team. Experienced dentist who is comfortable working with people who suffer from dental anxiety. Devoted to keeping up to date with the latest dental techniques to provide the best patient care possible.
09/2014 - present, Private Dentist, Healthy Smile Dental Clinic, Hamburg, Germany
Providing complete dental services to over 5,000 patients, in a team consisting of 4 doctors, 3 assistants, 2 hygienists, and administrative staff. Delivering comprehensive dental care, performing presented treatment plans, restorative treatments, and explaining care and maintenance measures to patients.
- Valued by patients for promoting good dental hygiene through continuous education and encouragement of preventive maintenance measures and general oral healthcare.
- Performing routine restorative treatment, extensive cosmetic procedures, prosthodontics (crown/bridge, implant, dentures, CEREC), and endodontics (anterior/molar).
- Develop treatment programs for patients suffering from periodontal disease, tooth decay, TMJ, and other dental issues.
03/2006 - 02/2014, Dentist, Hermans Dental Services
Received over 95% percent positive patient satisfaction scores on post-visit surveys.
- Reviewed patient x-rays and charts to understand patient health history and current complaints for better dental care.
- Examined teeth, gums, and the surrounding tissue, using appropriate instruments and equipment to look for any signs of abnormalities.
- Educated patients regarding preventive dental care plaque control causes and treatment of dental problems and oral healthcare services.
09/2001 - 06/2002, Associate's Degree in Dental Hygiene, Munich University, Munich, Germany
09/1998 - 08/2001, Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery, Hamburg University, Hamburg, Germany
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Soft Tissue Management