Social Work Intern Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and passionate individual offering exceptional work ethic and more than 7 years of relevant experience. Effective communicator who is able to function well both independently and in team environments.
08/2018 - present, Trainer, Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Ontario, United States
- Teach incoming therapists about the company
- Familiarize trainees with SKILLS Log Book
- Teach trainee ABA therapy skills, DTT lessons, NET lessons and aggressive behavior management
- Write reports, update upper management and communicate with other trainers about progression of trainee
05/2016 - 09/2017, Sales Associate, The Children's Place, Montclair, United States
- Responsible for interacting with customers in order to promote positive shopping experiences
- Duties generally included greeting and acknowledging customers upon entering the store, providing fast and friendly service, and maintaining appropriate levels of merchandise.
- Other responsibilities included maintaining store cleanliness, adhering to company loss prevention procedures, and utilizing suggestive selling techniques
01/2013 - 10/2015, Childcare Provider, San Bernardino County, San Bernardino, United States
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in care
- Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Organize activities and implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interests
09/2019 - 2021, Social Work, California State University, San Bernardino, United States
01/2016 - 05/2019, Universities Studies of Social and Behavioral Sciences - Honors, Chaffey Community College, Rancho Cucamonga, United States
01/2016 - 12/2018, Universities Studies of Arts and Humanities - Honors, Chaffey Community College, Rancho Cucamonga, United States
01/2016, Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society, Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society is the international honor society of two-year colleges and academic programs and is the world's largest and most prestigious honor society for two-year college students.
01/2014, Leadership Award, Upland Rotary Club
The rotary youth leadership award is an intensive leadership experience organized by Rotary clubs and districts where you develop your skills as a leader while having fun and making connections.
01/2015 - 12/2015, Coach, Redhill Ace Community, Rancho Cucamonga, United States
- Implemented teamwork among 12 year old girls
- Taught sportsmanship skills
- Taught softball skills
- Organized practices and analyzing the best placement on the field for players
11/2019 - 12/2019, Volunteer, LA Food Bank, Los Angeles, United States
- Receive food from pallets or trucks and sort expired from salvageable
- Distribute food to the public
Ability to learn from mistakes
07/2018, Board Certified Autism Technician, Behavioral Intervention Certification Council
Certification as a Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT) demonstrates autism-specific competency and a commitment to consumer safety by individuals who treat the deficits and behaviors associated with autism spectrum disorder using the principles and procedures of applied behavior analysis and under the supervision of a qualified health care professional.
09/2017, Aggressive Behavioral Management, CARD
Aggressive behavioral management (ABM) is a course that is renewed annually and is designed to teach techniques, skills for recognizing, reducing, and managing aggressive behavior within the field of applied behavioral analysis.
09/2017, Mandated Reporter