Senior Copywriter Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
12/2016 - present, Kickresume, Head of Content & Lead Writer (Bratislava, Slovakia)
Kickresume is a simple resume builder that helps job seekers get the job they've always wanted. Here's what I've accomplished so far:
- Increased the number of monthly visitors to our blog by 700 percent;
- One of my pieces got corrected by Elon Musk's PR team, which makes me sort of proud of that really minor inaccuracy! (More of a difference of opinion, really.);
- Another piece of mine was shared by Albert Einstein's official FB page with over 19 million followers;
- Co-authored and edited Kickresume's ebook "The Jobseeker's Guide to the Galaxy". It wasn't officially recognised by anyone important but it’s beautiful and I take pride in it.
What do I do at Kickresume?
- Plan content, draft blog articles, quizzes, features and manage the company's blog;
- Lead a small tam of in-house writers and contributors, edit their texts;
- Write copy for the app, landing page, and online campaigns;
- Write script for our video content.
06/2016 - 08/2017, Beesafe, Copywriter (Zilina, Slovakia)
A startup company which seeks to change the way we approach personal and corporate safety in the 21st century.
- Drafted blog articles, managed publication channels, and took care of all things related to the company's blog.
- Redesigned the company's blog, using WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- BeeSafe was a good place to start. They let me work with them although I had no experience with content marketing at all.
09/2015 - 07/2016, University of Amsterdam (Netherlands), MA Literary Studies: Comparative Literature
Ranks 58th overall in the QS World Rankings 2018 and top 15 in Europe.
09/2010 - 06/2015, University of St Andrews (Scotland), MA (Hons) English Literature / Spanish
Ranked the 3rd best university in the UK (2nd for English) by the Guardian University Guide 2019.
HTML / CSS
Songwriting: played my music at various small-scale music festivals across Europe.
Traveling: visited 35 countries, work or study experience from 8 countries.
Hiking: walked Camino de Santiago (800km), hitchhiked more than 5000km across South America.