Assistant Operations Manager Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and self-driven Assistant Operations Manager with 2+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in developing and implementing new business processes and procedures, conducting business forecasts, and coordinating new staff. Effective leader and communicator with important ability to work under pressure, great analytical skills, and excellent time management skills.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Assistant Operations Manager, Vesuvius, Inc., Bruges, Belgium
- Worked on the development of new business processes and procedures in order to decrease operational costs and increase overall effectivity - decreased operational expenses by 15% within 3 years.
- Trained and supervised new personnel, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Managed and maintained documents and records and executed various clerical duties as assigned by managers and executives.
- Produced business forecasts, completed monthly reports, created a weekly employee schedule, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Marketing, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Swimming Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lycee Alexandre Dumas, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Golf Club, Tennis Club
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
02/2019, Certified Business Operations Management Specialist, Association of Certified Procurement & Operations Specialist
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport