Advertising Consultant Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and results-oriented Advertising Consultant with a proven track record of great client satisfaction and exceptional achievements in developing and implementing new marketing strategies, managing promotional budgets, and producing original content for social media. Possess a Marketing degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail. Offers excellent communication skills and well-developed ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Advertising Consultant, Neustar, Inc., Sacramento, CA, United States
- Worked on the development and implementation of new advertising strategies and plans to meet the clients' marketing needs and goals.
- Identified and communicated potential clients, developed and managed promotional budgets, and completed professional market research.
- Worked closely with clients in order to create customized multimedia solutions and provided beneficial advice to clients on social media accounts management.
- Produced digital content for multiple social media platforms, such as Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram to grow the fanbase - increased the number of followers on Instagram from 5,000 to 85,000 in one year.
- Ranked as a #1 Advertising Consultant at the company for significantly increasing the client satisfaction with provided services and achieving extraordinary results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Marketing, Saint Cloud State University, Saint Cloud, MI, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Vilamoura International School, Vilamoura, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
HubSpot Marketing, Marketo
NetHunt CRM, Optimizely
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2016, Social Media Account Manager, Saint Cloud State University, Saint Cloud, MI, United States
03/2019, Certified Advertising Specialist, Digital Marketing Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book