Sous Chef Resume Template (Text version)
Innovative Sous Chef with 7+ years of experience who has an everlasting passion for great food and enjoys preparing mouth-watering dishes. Achieved region-best culinary satisfaction rating according to national food critic (96.18%). Loves the freedom of expression that cooking gives and is willing to work hard to build a career in a culinary world, eventually, to run the best restaurant in the region.
11/2012 - 08/2019, Sous Chef, Loreum Pte Ltd, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Recognized by Executive Chef for improving menu selections and significantly increasing the quality of the provided service.
- Trained and supervised 9 cooks and 7 other kitchen personnel in preparation and serving of various meals in a high-volume and fast-paced restaurant.
- Monitored and analyzed food/labor expenses to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Increased the efficiency of multiple kitchen operations by developing more accurate standardized recipe files and product-rotation system.
- Prepared various original meals, ensuring that the restaurant's high standards and customers' requirements were always fully met.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for executing excellent work.
09/2008 - 10/2012, Professional Culinary Arts BA (Hons), The International Culinary School, London, United Kingdom
Diploma in Restaurant and Culinary Management
Top 2% of the Programme
09/2004 - 05/2008, Gymnasium, Townsend Harris High School, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction
Placed first in last year's Craft Calamari Cook-Off.
Passed five-year food safety certification.
SKILLS SET MENU
Vulcan 70in Range
Beef Grinder 5000
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
Mr. Marschell Archer, Chef Academy, Contact Number: 555-555-5555, Email: email@example.com
Mr. Zander Palmer, The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar, Contact number: 555-555-5555, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org