Tax Consultant Resume Template (Textversion)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and accurate Tax Consultant with over 4 years of extensive experience in completing tax returns, providing advice to clients on any taxes-related issues, and producing financial reports. Accredited Tax Advisor with an Accounting & Finance degree from a well-known university and well-developed knowledge of multiple tax management software programmes. Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments.
08/2015 - 08/2019, Tax Consultant, DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc., Manchester, United Kingdom
- Worked with multiple companies and individual clients and provided professional advice and recommendations to them on any taxes-related issues.
- Prepared and reviewed the clients' tax returns to ensure the accuracy of all data and completed financial statements and reports.
- Analyzed financial records, performed various clerical duties, and provided an all-time excellent client service to ensure great client experience.
- Stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations, identified potential clients, and promoted the company's services all over the Internet.
- Ranked as one of the top Tax Consultants in the region for executing great work.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Accounting & Finance, The University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2013 Dean's Award winner for achieving excellent academc results
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Political Society, TEDx Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Chekhov Gymnasium, Taganrog, Russia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2010 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Economics Competition
Activities: Aerobics Club, Economics Society, Physics Society
TurboTax, H&R Block
TaxAct Premium, Credit Karma
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2007 - 05/2011, Class Treasurer, Chekhov Gymnasium, Taganrog, Russia
07/2015, Accredited Tax Advisor, The Tax Institute
09/2009, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book