Tax Accountant Resume Sample (Textversion)
Analytical Certified Tax Accountant offering extensive experience in comprehensive tax preparation and auditing procedures. Proficient in general accounting, financial planning, as well as in-state, local, and federal tax regulations. Handling IRS interactions have helped me to develop a unique ability to solve various tax-related problems effectively and innovatively. Capable professional with a strong work ethic and commitment to integrity eager to join a team and help improve an organization’s financial focus.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
- Exceptional knowledge of mathematical concepts, accounting, and finance topics
- Excellent reasoning skills and analytical abilities to help determine best practices
- Strong attention to detail and focus on keeping reports accurate and true
09/2015 - 09/2019, Tax Accountant, ERNST AND YOUNG, Milan, Italy
- Suggested implementation of electronic tracking system reducing search time by 40%.
- Revised filing process of USF for federal assessments resulting in over 130,000€ annual savings.
- Played a key role in the preparation and review of federal and multi-state tax returns and tax filling for high net-worth individuals, and small to large corporates.
- Supported over 250 clients with all phases of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Prepared monthly quarterly and annual documentation of tax payments.
- Managed balance sheet ledgers data, details including fixed assets, accounts receivable, payable, inventory, etc.
01/2013 - 06/2015, Tax Accountant, KPGM International, Milan, Italy
- Worked on process improvement and change management initiatives for Group Tax Accounting.
- Researched tax issues for special projects under the supervision of the Tax Manager.
- Prepared detailed reports of tax payments made to each associate, as well as detailed internal audits on a quarterly basis.
- Participated in internal training in order to maintain and enhance knowledge of tax law and software applications.
- Emphasized and always concentrated on the commitment to client satisfaction by providing timely and effective responses to client needs and compliance requirements.
01/2008 - 10/2012, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Graduated with Honors
Cumulative GPA (4.00)
02/2008, Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) Certification, Accounting Institute of Milan
Sage 50 Accounting
Mr. Bryan Simpson - Tax Supervisor, KPGMQ, Contact Number: 555-555-5555, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org