Realtor Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Highly-skilled and performance-driven Realtor with a comprehensive background in coordinating the whole real estate sales process from identifying potential buyers to negotiating contracts and closing the sale. Offers an extensive knowledge of the real estate industry and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Great communicator with a highly professional attitude and excellent critical thinking skills.
08/2015 - 08/2019, Realtor, MHI Partnership, LTD., New York City, NY, United States
- Conducted professional market research and analysis to determine the market situation and identify potential clients and property buyers.
- Promoted various residential/business properties, negotiated contracts and agreements, and communicated with clients to ensure that their goals and requirements were fully met.
- Produced detailed profit and loss analysis, executed various administrative tasks, and assisted in the production of original content for social media.
- Stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations and developed and maintained strategic relations with investors, property owners, home inspectors, and other industry professionals.
- Ranked as a #1 Realtor at the company for exceeding all sales goals and constantly achieving extraordinary results.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Real Estate Management, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2013 Principal's Award winner for achieving exceptional academic results
Clubs and Societies: Chess Club, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, Gymnasium, The Affiliated High School of Peking University, Peking, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Business Club, Economics Society, Film Society
RealScout, Showing Suite
Cloud CMA, Structurely
RPR Mobile, Showcase IDX
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Social Media Account Manager, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
03/2019, Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
05, Driving Licence, Driving School