Real Estate Salesperson Resume Sample (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and hard-working Real Estate Salesperson with a proven track record of success in coordinating all aspects of the property sales process. Offers a Real Estate & Property Management degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Possessing excellent communication skills, highly professional attitude, and great time management abilities, Ricardo is presently seeking a Real Estate Salesperson position with a forward-moving company.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Real Estate Salesperson, Maguire Real Estate, Ltd., Woodside, NY, United States
- Pro-actively participated and coordinated all aspects of the sales process of various residential and commercial properties, ensuring that the clients' needs and goals were always fully met.
- Performed professional market research, identified and communicated with potential property buyers, and conducted property tours.
- Negotiated contract terms, acted as the first point of contact between clients and property owners, and developed and implemented new sales plans and strategies to increase profits and reduce unnecessary expenses.
- Maintained confidential documents and records, managed property listings, and executed multiple administration duties as required.
- Ranked as a #1 Real Estate Salesperson at the company for exceeding all sales objectives and constantly achieving extraordinary results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Real Estate & Property Management, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, The International School Estepona, El Paraiso, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Golf Club, Table Tennis Club
Yardi Voyager, SimplifyEm
MRI Residential Management, Avail
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Representative, The International School Estepona, El Paraiso, Spain
06/2016, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York Real Estate Institute
02/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School