HR Representative Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-motivated, detail-oriented human resources professional with the ability to work autonomously. A problem solver with an eagerness to learn and sincere desire to make the world a more efficient and effective place. Excellent communicator and effective team leader who thrives in a deadline driven environment. Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to manage both internal and external relationships with appropriate sense of urgency and courtesy.
02/2020 - present, Human Resources Representative, Quantum Metric, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO, United States
- Developed an enhanced onboarding and orientation process and successfully collaborated with all departments to create a 100% virtual onboarding for new hires.
- Coordinated employee's benefits and served as first point of contact for all benefits related inquires.
- Developed employee rewards and recognition program.
- Coordinated events, assisted Marketing department with special projects, events and campaigns.
- Administer HR related documentation, such as contracts of employment and policy acknowledgements, general administration documents.
- Served as the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
10/2018 - 02/2020, Office Manager, Social-Engineer, LLC., Colorado Springs, CO, United States
- Oversaw and coordinated office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Created and maintained all employee files, training files and confidential files.
- Managed and coordinated benefits enrollments and served as main point of contact for benefits related questions.
06/2017 - 10/2018, Office Manager, UIC/BSNC, Colorado Springs, CO, United States
- Managed Human Resource functions including administering the job posting process, candidate outreach, maintaining HRIS database, scheduling and assisting in interviews and selection, drafting offer letters, completing new-hire paperwork and orientation, developing and modifying personnel policies and procedures, verifying and approving timesheets, completing personnel action forms, and maintaining all personnel records.
- Managed schedules, organized office functions and oversaw daily operations of office.
05/2015 - 06/2017, Economic Development Specialist, El Paso County Government, Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Economic Development Specialist (2016 to 2017)
- Facilitated State and Local Government programs, including the Turnkey Down Payment Assistance Program and The Enterprise Zone Tax Incentive Program.
- Provided Enterprise Zone Administrator support by working closely with 501c3) organizations within El Paso County to ensure appropriate processes were met, contributions were received, tracked and distributed quickly and accurately.
Accounts Payable Specialist (2015 to 2016)
- Performed all Accounts Payable functions and financial reporting for nine county departments.
- Recorded transactions, developed reports, tracked expenses and checked for accuracy.
05/2012 - 05/2015, Office Administrator, Various Locations
- Assisted with all aspects of administrative management and support.
- Assisted in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Organized and schedule meetings and appointments.
01/2019 - Present, Bachelor's Degree, Colorado State University - Global Campus, Fort Collins, CO, United States
Human Resource Management
Associate's Degree, Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs, United States
Member / Volunteer, Junior League of Colorado Springs
Board Secretary, Colorado Springs Society of Human Resource Management
Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR), HR Certification Institute
Veterans at Work Certificate, SHRM Foundation
Notary Public, State of Colorado
Workforce Analytics Certificate, HR Certification Institute
Risk Management Certificate, HR Certification Institute
Employing Abilities @Work Certificate, SHRM Foundation