Prey Labs Software Intern Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
- Computer Science student at Hunter College
- Recipient of International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Part-time barista at PROOF Coffee Roasters
- Board member of the HFA club (History for Action)
- President of the BMF Club (Business managers of the future)
- STEM and Ecology enthusiast
09/2019 - present, Software Intern, FET, New York City, United States
As a Software Intern, my responsibilities are to help in innovation, and guiding the startup during its beta software development.
08/2019 - present, Founder, Ento-Solutions, Brooklyn
I founded Ento-solutions as a way to combine my interests in sustainability and technology, in order to better the efficiency of the way we compost and maintain our food supply.
09/2018 - present, Board Member, HFA, Brooklyn, New York
- Lead lessons and present.
- Set up PowerPoint presentations to begin the lessons.
- Create lesson plans for prospective lessons.
- Assist in setting up charity sales.
- Public speaking.
- Communication with other members of the club.
08/2019 - present, Computer Science, Hunter College, Manhattan, United States of America
09/2015 - 06/2019, IB (International Baccalaureate), The Brooklyn Latin School, Brooklyn, United States
- Higher Level IB Biology
- IB mathematics, comprehensive in calculus, algebra II, Geometry
- Higher Level History and English
- IB world Religions
- Student who embodies values of the IB learner profile
Fluent in English
Fluent in Bengali
operating personal computers
social media marketing
Using an espresso machine
Maintaining the coffee shop and equipment
12/2016, Pietas Award, The Brooklyn Latin School
Part of the the approbation ceremony which celebrates students who have been tested and succeeded. This award is given to students who display devotion to their school environment in and out of the campus.
07/2019, International Baccalaureate Diploma, IB Board of Governors
Rigorous study of Higher level IB Biology , mathematics, history (world, European, Greco-Roman and American), English, Latin, and world religions.
08/2016, NYU STEM program completion, Kendall J Lackeyram
Course taught urban city planning, the technology behind renewable energy, circuitry, architecture, programming, and robotics.
04/2017, NYU SPS Web development Workshop, NYU School of Professional studies
09/2017 - 06/2019, Volunteer, Brooklyn Latin Key club, Brooklyn, New York
- Arranging youth competitions.
- Assisted participants in events.
- Helped setup and recruit donors for the 2017 and 2018 blood drive.
- Assisted in fundraising for charity events.
- Assisted in the maintenance of school blood drives
07/2018 - 09/2018, Volunteer, NYC compost project, Queens, New York
- Assisted in separating compost piles
- Assisted in bagging compost for distribution
- Assisted in maintaining compost temperature and aeration
- Helped coordinate other volunteers
Ability to learn from mistakes
Ability to prioritize
Adapting to changing circumstances
Attention to detail
Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, ping pong, and MMA
Exercising at the gym
PC and console gaming