Graduate Engineer Trainee at Olam Resume Template (Textversion)
Address: Obanta Street, Off Liverpool Road, 9999999, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria
Nationality/State of Origin/Local Government Area: Nigerian
Date of birth: 1992-11-01
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +999-99999999
NYSC Completion Date: 04 MAY, 2016
An ambitious electrical/electronic engineering graduate with high intellectual and analytical abilities as well as excellent leadership and organizational skills. I endeavor to seamlessly align myself with the operating policies of my employer and deliver substantial results on set target at all times in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision.
Processing Consistency - 94%
Planning Speed - 87%
Flexibility in Multitasking - 73%
Circuit design and troubleshooting
Technical Report Writing
Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
04/2017 - present, Bagging and Packaging Graduate Trainee, Crown Flour Mills Limited, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria
- To ensure the operational safety of workers, equipment and product within the bagging section of the production department.
- To ensure consistent and excellent delivery of the key performance indicators associated with the bagging section of the production department.
- Designed and implemented the new extensive cleaning roster for the whole bagging section. This has resulted in an 80% drop in product infestation.
- Advocated for and participated in the implementation of 5S and visual aids on the Bagging Floor. This has led to a 15% increase in line productivity and the total elimination of product contamination.
07/2015 - 07/2016, Computer Engineer, Technical Support Unit., National Information Technology Development Agency(N.I.T.D.A.), Abuja, Federal Capital Territory., Nigeria
- Carried out preventive and corrective maintenance of Desktop Computers within the facility.
- Carried out routine stock count and record reconciliation for the technical support unit.
- Escalated network connectivity challenges of end-users to appropriate technical resource persons.
- Excelled at my Cisco I.T. Fundamentals training.
- Drafted a process flow diagram to serve as a guide for other interns when carrying out corrective or preventive maintenance on desktop computers.
- By virtue of my excellent communication and interpersonal skills I propelled my team to win the third place of the 2016 entrepreneurship competition organised by the Office for I.C.T. innovation and entrepreneurship(O.I.I.E.) of N.I.T.D.A.
06/2013 - 12/2013, Engineering Intern, A.P.M. Terminals Apapa Ltd, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria
- Participated in the preventive and corrective maintenance of Mobile Harbor Cranes(M.H.C.s), Rubber Tyre Gantries(R.T.G.s), Reach Stackers, Empty Handlers and Forklifts.
- Collected daily work order for other the engineering department.
- Collated daily work reports of all engineering interns.
- I participated in and completed an in-plant training on troubleshooting electrical circuits using schematic diagrams.
- I won the site's 5th place prize for the best write-up in celebration of world's safety week.
12/2010 - 02/2015, BElectrical/Electronic Engineering, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Second Class(Upper Division)
- Shell Petroleum Development Company National Merit Award 2010/2011.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Joint Venture(JV) National Merit Award 2010/2011.
- Agbami Scholarship Scheme 2010/2011.
- A.P.M. Terminals Apapa Limited Scholarship Scheme 2013/2014.
- Deans Honors List 2013/2014.
- Member, Faculty Electoral Committee (Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering Representative) 2013/2014 session.
- Chairman, Departmental Electoral committee, Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering (2013/2014) session.
12/2008 - 11/2009, Cambridge Advanced Level (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics), Educational Advancement Centre, Old Bodija., Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
General Certificate of Education.
Three (3) Distinctions.
09/2002 - 07/2008, West African Senior School Certificate Examination, Federal Government College Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State., Nigeria
Two Distinctions, Seven Credits.
Deputy House Captain (Progress House)