Manière De Voir Senior Graphic Designer CV Example (Textversion)
Address: 999999, Manchester, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 999-999-9999
Experienced, creative and motivated graphic designer with design solutions for his clients and stakeholders.
Over 10 year’s experience, as a Branding and Packaging Designer in the UK (and UAE) across a wide range of industries, including hospitality, retail, corporate and property.
Enjoys working with clients using their business brief to develop brand concepts, deliver original artwork and inspire a broad audience. Passionate about working with diverse teams in developing client solutions.
2013 - 2017, Creative Artworker/Graphic Designer, Damasgate Wholesales, London, United Kingdom
Ability to conceptualise creative concepts and visual identity, brand communications, marketing and advertising strategies. Major roles included:
- Designed labels, packaging and advertising material for food products.
- Created graphics for social channels (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter).
- Developed artwork for banners, large format posters and buses as well co-branded advertising for wholesale/corporate.
- Create yearly company catalogue.
- Managed and coordinated graphic design projects from concept through to completion.
- Ensured all printed materials meet current brand requirements.
- Developed and maintained senior stakeholder relationships.
- Created concept design within client deadlines and support their business objectives.
- Worked closely with the marketing teams to ensure print needs are met.
- Ensured all artwork goes through the relevant approval channels.
- Supported the web team by producing artwork for customer emails.
- Problem solved complex third-party supplier queries.
- Coordinated and organize photo shoots.
2010 - 2013, Flight Attendant, Etihad Airways, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
I had a unique chance to fly all over the world (North and Central America,
Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and the Middle
East). It strengthened my skills in the following ways:
- Exposure to multiple cultures.
- Team participation and management.
- Senior customer services skills.
- Exposures to international advertising markets.
- Ability to problem solve quickly, effectively and efficiently.
2004 - 2010, Graphic Designer, Zoom Art Production (Advertising Agency), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Managed all operational, strategic, financial, quote/bid, and directed Design and Production teams. Key roles include:
- Designed and produced print, digital and promotional materials including brochures, infographics, and additional marketing materials.
- Collaborate with managers to give the best service to the clients.
- Work closely with Sales Team ensuring clients needs are met and seeing project through from the beginning completion.
- Undertook design work, ensured items are produced correctly, proofed and send by requested deadlines.
- Established and sustained a professional and productive rapport with clients.
- Deal with clients, both in person and on the phone, in a courteous and positive manner.
- Proof-reading work prior to client signoff and any further print/finishing process
- Coached and developed Design Assistant / more junior team members.
- International industry coverage included: Public Sector, Food Services, Retail, Construction, Interior design, Management Consultancy services, Hospitality, Manufacturing Companies.
2017, Design, Innovation & Brand Management MA Degree, University for the Creative Arts, London, United Kingdom
2015, Graphic Design BA (Hons) Top-Up Degree, University of Derby, Derby, United Kingdom
2014, Graphic Design HND, The London College (UCK), London, United Kingdom
2018, The Online Marketing Fundamentals, Google Digital Garage
Social media marketing
Adobe Acrobat Pro
Grids and layout