Logistics Assistant CV Example (Textversion)
Address: 3815BR, Amersfoort
Date of birth: 1987-12-11
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 99999999
Born in USSR, Magadanskaya Oblast, Magadan. Lived in Israel from 1992 to 2013. Adaptive, quick learner with flexible mentality. Creative - I can sew/tailor from scratch to pattern as well as draw. Knowledgeable around the digital surrounding, vast experience with many programs. A team support player. A powerlifter and a gamer.
Work experience 2016-2017 The Netherlands
01/2017 - present, Assistant - administrative - logstic position, KerrHawe, Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Dental surgical and medical supplies/equipment (basicweg 20) - Unfortunately the center was closed and relocated to germany.
The work was in a small team - required a lot of initiative supporting my team mates with anything I could so that they could focus on repairs.
Administrative position with logistic tasks - but also required me to be an office assistant.
Replying to email inquesries from HQ as well as the dental practices regarding their equipment and repair status.
Booking incoming deliveries of repairs in the system and shipping completed repairs. Worked with Oracle, SAP, Excel and shipitsmarter.
Commercial invoice making and work with “Expeditors” for large quantity shipping.
Keeping all records organized and filed + monthly and quarterly financial reports. ISO training completed. - Quality training - Trading and compliance training - Assisted in training for my position in Germany before closure.
Inbetween jobs 2017
September 2017 - December 2017
Housekeeping - Hotel de Tabaksplant, Amersfoort.
August 2017 - September 2017
Housekeeping - Fletcher Hotel Amersfoort.
May 2017- July 2017
Production line and assembly - DPP Amersfoort, displays for commercial chain stores
such as Hema and Blokker.
April 2017 - May 2017
Order picker - Ormco Amersfoort, on demand.
Education and Work experience 2004-2013 In Israel
09/2003 - 07/2007, Biology and agriculture, Kfar Silver, Ashdod-Ashkelon, Israel
Full israeli high school diploma (12 years of education completed with passing scores of minimum 21 unit points) with agricultural background.
Work experience 2004-2013 In Israel
Main job prior to immigrating :
- 2010-2013 : “Teleclal”, Tel Aviv, Israel - call center / outsourcing for telecommunication and private companies, project based (1-8 weeks duration possible per project).
- Tasks : Sales, support for telecommunication companies such as Bezeq and 012.net, customer service B2B (ICT, provided training) and C2B, E-commerce, telemarketing and polls.
In-between jobs :
- 2004-2012: Food industry and hospitality misc jobs, kitchen positions and room service in the high season in various hotels in Tel-Aviv.
- 2006-2012 : Warehouse of “Israeli Post” at the Ashdod port, Israel.
- 2007-2009 : Carer/live-in assistant for senior citizens, Ashdod, Israel.
- 2008-2010 : Assistant in a small tailoring shop.
- 2010-2012 : http://typecast.co.il/ , Typecast. Acting - An extra in commercial and TV series, was call and role based on looks.
- 2012-2013 : Exam room supervisor during the finals season (December/January and June/July)
- 2013 : Recycle center in Gan Yavne.
I have done many other jobs in between, I was living on my own since I was 16.
I haven’t worked between 2013 and 2016 due to my immigration and re-acclimation/integration.