Integration Engineer Resume Sample (Textversion)
Address: 99999, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Nationality: Dutch (Netherlands)
As an IT professional with over 15 years of experience in providing solutions, architecture, and projects in various verticals, I currently work as a Cloud Solutions Architect specialising in Microsoft Azure and .NET applications.
In addition to being certified in Microsoft Azure and DevOps, I am also a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Azure Cloud solutions, SharePoint and Office 365 adoption.
A member of Microsoft Partner Network
Microsoft Azure Cloud
SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
Hybrid setup, Infrastructure
Azure Functions + API Management
SQL Db, CosmosDb
Data Lake, Data Factory, Big Data
Azure Security, Information Protection
TOGAF ADM Framework
Solution Architecture, Data Modelling
Business Continuity Solutions
Presentations and Workshops
Participate in RFI / RFP
CI / CD and Release Management
Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
Visual Studio Team Services
Office 365 Implementation
Office 365 Customer Adoption
Office 365 Apps Development
SharePoint PnP framework
SharePoint development (2016 and Online)
Telerik Kendo UI Framework
ASP.NET Core 2.0
CSS , Bootstrap
Database and Analytics
Azure SQL Db
JSON, oData, REST, XML
SQL server 2016/ 2017
Entity Framework Core
BizTalk 2013 / 2016
WCF / REST
Azure Logic Apps
C# and C++
PL SQL / T-SQL
04/2018, Blockchain Essentials, IBM
03/2018, Applied Data Science with Python - Level 2, IBM
Python for Data Science, Data Analysis with Python, Data Visualization with Python
09/2017, MCSE: Productivity, Microsoft
Exams : MCSA - Office 365, SharePoint 2016
06/2017, MCSD: App Builder, Microsoft
Exams : MCSA: Web Applications
05/2017, MCP : BizTalk, Microsoft
Exams : Application Integration for Technical integration in BizTalk 2013.
05/2017, Microsoft Learning Honor : DevOps, Microsoft
Exams : DevOps200.1, DevOps200.2x, DevOps200.7
04/2017, Microsoft Learning Honor : Azure Security and Compliance, Microsoft
Exams : AZURE208x- Azure Security and Compliance
02/2017, MCSA : Web Applications, Microsoft, https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/74d6d2d2-ff04-4884-a0f4-87608a9a9864/public_url
09/2016, MCSE : Azure Cloud Platform and infrastructure, Microsoft, https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/7eef8076-4be6-44de-a22a-4a60a06a8af1/public_url
Exams : MCSA : Cloud Platform, MCSD : Azure Solutions Architect
08/2016, MCSD : Azure Solutions Architect, Microsoft, https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/7eef8076-4be6-44de-a22a-4a60a06a8af1/public_url
Exams : 70-532, 70-533, 70-534
05/2015, MCSA : Office 365, Microsoft, https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/e2afa5f8-8151-4686-96cf-17751cbca268/public_url
02/2015, TOGAF 9.1, The Open Group, https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/33af4204-1ebd-4c74-9dbe-d22b77f789b6/public_url
12/2014, MS : C#, Microsoft, https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/c2dff2ef-6dd7-41ba-92f0-94169048d707/public_url
Clients & Projects
03/2018 - present, Cloud Solutions Architect, Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft, Germany
I am currently hired by Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft, also known as Munich RE as Azure Cloud Solutions Architect. In this role, my deliveries cover the following areas.
- Steering adoption and deployment of Azure API Management.
- Develop and deploy Azure API management applications, Web API applications and Azure functions.
- Establish API Publish / Subscribe model for 3rd party and external clients.
- Implement and deploy CI / CD pipeline with DevOps
- Establish Development, Test and Production Azure environment.
- Drive Internal Pre-sales, adoption of technologies and stakeholder management.
- Establishing best practices, for Developers, and Operations team.
- Analyse customer requirements and match them with available products/services and support resources for Azure cloud.
Environment: Microsoft Azure, DevOps, Visual Studio, PowerShell, Azure API Management, Azure Functions.
09/2017 - 01/2018, Azure Integration Specialist, Nuon, Amsterdam, Netherlands
I was hired by NUON / Vattenfall or various projects. In this role, I worked on various projects, covering the following areas.
- Azure API management.
- Azure functions
- Implement and deploy CI / CD pipeline with DevOps
- Apply Azure security
- Training, coding, code reviews.
- Establishing best practices.
- Analyse customer requirements and match them with available products/services and support resources.
- Develop support tools to reduce working time from hours to minutes.
Environment: Microsoft Azure, DevOps, Scrum Agile, PowerShell, Visual Studio team services
06/2017 - 09/2017, Azure Cloud Solutions Architect, Tata Consultancy Services, Velsen-Noord, Netherlands
I was hired by Tata Steel as an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect. In this role, I worked on various projects, covering the following areas.
- Collaborate with chief architects to implement Azure best practices
- Help the team implement complete DevOps culture within the organisation
- Set up data lake and data factory for big data consumption
- Implement Azure API Management, Azure Functions and provide workshops on Integration best practices.
Environment: Microsoft Azure, DevOps, Cloud Security, Azure API Management, Azure Functions
02/2017 - 03/2017, Azure Architect / Advisor, Covalent, Amersfoort, Netherlands
I was hired by Covalent as an Azure Architect and Advisor to transform their on-premises data center applications such as CONDOR to Azure Cloud.
For this project, I helped the team achieve the following:
- Create and configure Azure Subscription.
- Create Azure VNET and VNET Gateway
- Configure Azure NSG
- Setup N-Tier Azure Virtual machines
- Setup Azure Application Gateway and Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Establish Secure Point-To-Site VPN on Azure VNET Gateway
- Establish and configure Web application on Azure IaaS as Multi-tenant application.
11/2016 - 01/2017, Azure Solutions Architect & DevOps Advisor, Scarabee Aviation Group, Schiphol, Netherlands
I was hired by Scarabee Aviation Group in the role of Azure Solutions Architect and DevOps advisor.
In this role I fulfilled the following tasks:
- Implemented Application lifecycle management with Visual studio team foundation.
- Demonstrated and implemented DevOps covering Continuous Integration, Continuous delivery, Continuous deployment, release management using Visual Studio.
- Implemented Infrastructure as Code for Azure cloud development as part of DevOps.
- Implemented Azure security and best practices, including multi-factor-authentication.
- Implemented Security on Office 365
- Steered and drive SharePoint online adoption for document management and collaboration within the team.
- Directed migration of TFS repositories to Visual Studio Team Services online.
- Implemented connecting VSTS subscription and other applications to Azure AD.
- Implemented IaC (Infrastructure As Code) by using Release management, CI / CD and Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates.
Environment: Azure AD, Azure IaaS, Visual Studio Team System, TFS
04/2015 - 10/2016, Cloud Solutions Architect, Zimmer Biomet, Dordrecht, Netherlands
I was hired by Zimmer Biomet as a Cloud solutions Architect.
In this role I fulfilled the following tasks:
- Evaluating current workloads and application landscape
- Act as advisory role of migrating to Microsoft Azure.
- Architecture of new Azure cloud native applications and migrating current applications to the cloud.
- Setting up Azure cloud subscriptions, and helping with PaaS and SaaS solutions.
- Delivered Tender management web portal application, running on Azure SQL databases.
04/2015 - present, Self-employed Solutions Architect, NICK IT Solutions, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Now, an independent consultant with big experience! After over 20 years working as a consultant and employee for major international companies, I started NICK IT solutions to deliver professional solutions direct to clients. Clear solutions to your complex problems, delivered professionally.
I focus on providing solutions for small, medium and enterprise business establishments using Microsoft technologies especially Azure cloud solutions, being Microsoft certified in various technologies such as Office365, Azure, .NET, database etc and TOGAF certified Enterprise Architect.
See Client and Projects above for my recent work
05/2015 - 10/2016, Solution Architect, Capgemini, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Delivered quality applications to clients using advanced and new technologies.
- Introduced new and efficient techniques for Azure Active directory solutions for the clients.
- Increased on-premises to Azure AD user synchronization speed and efficiency over 80%.
- On time, quality delivery for all projects and clients.
Clients: Canon Europe, Eneco, Belastingdienst.
Environment : SharePoint online, Office 365, SharePoint 2013, Azure AD, Azure PaaS, SaaS applications.
05/1994 - 12/2014, Various positions, Earlier Employments, India, U.S., Netherlands
- 2013 - 2014 : Solutions Architect - ShareValue BV
- 2011 - 2013 : Software Architect - CGI Netherlands
- 2009 - 2010 : Senior BizTalk Specialist - Turien & Co. Assuradeuren - Netherlands.
- 2007 - 2009 : Senior Systems Designer - Universal Music BV - Netherlands.
- 2002 - 2007 : Senior .NET Consultant - Patel Consultants - U.S.A
- 1997 - 2002 : Senior Consultant - GE Capital - U.S.A.
- 1994 - 1996 : Senior Software Engineer - Patni - India.
Banking & Finance
Energy & Utilities
Government and Public Sector
Oil & Gas
02/2018, Nominated : Cloud Architect of the year 2018, Cloud Architect Alliance
Cloud Architect of the Year based on anonymous nominations, a pitch round and the final voting round across our Board.
10/2016, MAPA CHAMP, Microsoft Association of Practicing Architects
MAPA Azure Champs Program comprises of clearing three Microsoft exams.
After passing these 3 certifications, Pinaki is selected to be profiled on the MAPA website.
Office 365 Champ
MAPA Office 365 Champs Program comprises of clearing two exams.
After passing these 2 certifications, Pinaki is selected to be profiled on the MAPA website
04/2016, Microsoft Azure Enterprise Architect prize winner, Capgemini
To encourage the Architects who had achieved certification in Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, a competition was organised.
In addition to passing the certification exam, I was also awarded points for participating in the Microsoft Azure group on Yammer and for passing related exams.
2014 - present, Online Technical trainings, Microsoft Virtual Academy
Learning new trends, new technologies regularly from Microsoft Virtual academy to keep up-to-date with technology happenings.
2014 - present, Online Technical trainings, Pluralsight
Online self-study of new technologies such as MVC, Azure, DevOps, Machine Learning, IoT etc.
2012 - 2012, NT2- Dutch language, Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs, Netherlands
Completed Dutch langue diploma for Integration and achieved level B1
01/2011 - 2011, Dutch language, Language Institute Regina Coeli, Netherlands
Studied an extensive course on Dutch language reading, speaking and listening. This helped to take my Dutch level on a standard NT 2 level from Beginner to A2.2
1992 - 1993, Diploma in Computer Science and Programming, Vijaymukhi Computer Institute, India
Studied programming languages including C, C++, Oracle, Object Pascal, OS Internals and Object Oriented Programming.
1986 - 1991, Bachelors Degree, University of Mumbai, India
Finance and Auditing, Book-keeping, Computer Science and Mathematics.
10/2016, Tools to make your SharePoint development easier, Gooroo, https://gooroo.io/g/pinakighatak
During the course of SharePoint development (for both 2010 and 2013) I found many external tools useful and productive. Although Visual Studio is the main tool used, there are many other tools we can use in addition to make development easier and more productive.
I published a detailed blog article on this.
04/2012, P&T TacIT Project Recognition, Royal Dutch Shell
As a part of Shell TacIT group, Pinaki's project work in P&T Finance project called ASK FINANCE was published and recognized in the internal Shell Publication. Pinaki worked on this project that was based on SQL server Full text search.
Michel Versch, Nuon
Michel was the project and scrum master and NICK IT soluction reported to him during his work asAzure Integration Specialist at Nuon
Anukool Singh, Tata Consultancy Services
NICK IT soluction collaborated and reported to Anukool during his work as Azure Solutions Architect at TCS and their clients
Machiel Visser, Scarabee
Machiel is the solution architect, and direct reporting manager for NICK IT solution, while he was working at Scarabee.
Wouter van den berg, Capgemini
Wouter is Alliance Manager Microsoft at Capgemini.
Dolf Visser, Capgemini
NICK IT solution reported to Dolf Visser directly. Dolf is the VP of the department.
DJ / Music production and clubbing
Technology and Trends
IoT and home automation