Development Executive at Frontline Education Resume Sample (Textversion)
Address: 99999, Fayetteville, AR, United States
Date of birth: 1990-14-04
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-9999
Results driven business sales leader and process improvement professional with extensive business, sales and process improvement experience, strong presentational, analytical and decision making skills, and a proven ability to perform in fast-paced environments. Passion for building new relationships, assessing customers' needs and formulating strategic action plans to go above & beyond customer expectations.
08/2008 - 12/2013, Sales Lead, AT&T Inc., Fayetteville, AR, United States
Participated in AT&T's tuition assistance program while attending college full-time
- AT&T Customer Service Excellence award winner for the Arkansas–Oklahoma market & a summit nominee (2009)
- Hit 95% of sales targets for five consecutive years
- Most sales in AR-OK market during 2012 & 2013 iPhone 5 launch
- 5 years of B2B sales in NWA
- Top 5 Sales Rep in the region
01/2014 - 10/2016, Strategic Partner Advisor, School Improvement Network, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Took advantage of a great opportunity to learn & grow as a young professional
- Achieved Hui Koa (Presidents Club) for two consecutive years
- Largest sale in the company's history in 2015–2016
10/2016 - 04/2018, Education Solutions Executive, Frontline Education, Malvern, PA, United States
Strategically developing a new sales territory from the ground up
- Managing 500+ accounts with a T.A.M. of $30million in potential revenue
- Creating strategic relationships with ultimate decision makers
- Implementing new sales strategies & building a healthy pipeline
- Traveling across multiple states to present at national & state conferences
- Facilitating sales meetings and weekly forecasting sessions
04/2018 - present, Strategic Business Development, Frontline Education, Malvern, PA, United States
- Serving our largest partners including state departments of education across 7 states (AR, OK, TX, KS, MO, LA, MS) - 45 key accounts.
- Assisted marketing operations team in campaign strategy including: vertical targets, content and messaging, direct-mail and telemarketing.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Achievement of monthly & quarterly renewal targets by close monitoring of key numbers including feedback, promotion, queries, follow ups, lead generation.
08/2008 - 05/2013, Communications & Media, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, United States
Key Account Management
Launching New Products
Personal Qualities & Characteristics
03/2016, Grant Writing, Grant Writers Association
Traveling with my wife
Personal & Professional Growth
NBA & NCAA Basketball
Spending time with family