Dean of Women Resume Example (Textversion)
Address: 99999, Husavik, Iceland
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-999
My diverse history of tutoring, volunteering, and consumer services has provided me with a well-rounded skill set and solidified my passion for serving others.
03/2016 - now, ESL Tutor, Cambly.com, Searcy, AR (remote), United States
- Utilized the video chat technology provided by Cambly to connect with international students.
- Worked one-on-one with non-native English speakers to practice their English.
- Developed a student-lead tutoring approach.
- Created lesson plans and integrated multimedia materials.
03/2017 - 07/2017, Store Associate, Kitchen Assistant, Good Measure Market, Searcy, Arkansas, United States
- Assisted in baking and cooking pre-prepared meals and inventory management.
- Contributed to testing of new recipes.
- Stocked products and helped maintain store inventory; assisted in management duties.
- Answered customer questions and assisted them with purchases.
10/2013 - 03/2017, Barista, Stu's Brew (Formerly Mountain Mudd), Searcy, Arkansas, United States
- Provided customers with enjoyable experiences and hand-brewed coffee.
- Solved problems independently and thoroughly in an appropriate and timely manner.
09/2012 - 01/2013, Sales Associate, Bath and Body Works, Searcy Arkansas, United States
- Assisted in the management and maintenance of inventory.
- Performed administrative duties such as answering phones, rotating stock, and helped with nightly accounting duties.
- Answered customer inquiries and complaints.
09/2011 - 05/2012, Peer Writing Consultant, Franciscan University of Steubenville, Steubenville, Ohio, United States
- Assisted students from diverse disciplines with their research papers and essays.
- Edited and proofread student papers.
09/2011 - 05/2012, Writing Associate, Franciscan University, Steubenville, Ohio, United States
- Worked as an associate tutor for a freshman English Composition class.
- Created writing style guides for students.
- Facilitated instructional workshops for the students enrolled in this class for the purpose of evaluating and editing papers.
08/2008 - 05/2012, English, Franciscan University of Steubenville, Steubenville, Ohio, United States
03/2013 - 07/2013, Resident Assistant, Aid for Women/Heather's House, Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Fielded phone calls and assisted, to a small degree, with case management.
- Shopped and cooked for female residents.
- Provided emotional support to residents and helped create a community.
- Assisted with babysitting and childcare.
- Reported to Aid for Women's board of directors.