Customer Care Representative Resume Template (Textversion)
Customer Service Representative with over 6 years of experience in fast changing call service environment. "A happy customer, is a loyal customer", is a motto which drives me every day, even in solving difficult and stressful situations, to provide best results possible. Received 98% positive customer survey ratings at Dell Technology Inc. Familiar with major customer service software, conflict resolution and possess a positive attitude with the ability to keep a cool head in the midst of crisis. Seeking to use proven Customer Service to fill the leader role in a new company.
09/2015 - 07/2018, Customer Care Representative, Dell Technologies Inc., Dublin, UK
Increased customer retention by 25% and added new customers increasing company production by 20%. Recognized as #1 Customer Service Rep, out of 15
reps in the division, in 2014. The ranking was based on customer satisfaction, speed of
resolution and availability.
- Handled 90 plus calls daily, with duties including signing up new customers, retrieving customer data, presenting relevant product information, and canceling services.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Organized customer information and account data for business planning and customer service purposes.
- Generated additional revenues utilizing thorough product knowledge and friendly sales techniques to up-sell product specials and complementary items.
01/2013 - 06/2015, Customer Care Representative, Amazon Inc, Dublin, UK
Resolved an average of 250 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance KPIs in all areas (speed, accuracy, and volume).
- Answered the calls and listened to client concerns regarding their accounts.
- Responded to client inquiries about the status of their order through phone, chat, or e-mail.
- Identified the actions necessary in order to obtain the results needed by the customer.
09/2008 - 10/2012, Bachelor's of Arts, Communications, University of Dublin, London, United Kingdom
Deans scholarship recipient
02/2004 - 07/2008, College Diploma, Townsend Harris High School, Dublin, UK
2015, EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH, Dell Technologies Inc.
2013, "FASTEST LEARNER", Amazon, Inc.
Microsoft Office Suite
Stock Records Management
Client Relations - 94%
Customer Complain Resolution - 92%
Exceptional telesales skills - 87%