Career Change Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and self-driven professional with exceptional communication and leadership skills and the important ability to adapt quickly to change. Certified Human Resources Associate aiming to transition a solid background and extensive experience in digital marketing to a further career development in human resources. Possessing knowledge of multiple HR software programs and excellent teamwork abilities, Engracia is currently looking for a human resources-related job within a company which offers flexibility and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
09/2017 - 11/2019, Online Marketing Specialist, APPR Group, Inc., Barcelona, Spain
- Participated in the development of a new company online marketing strategy and plan to increase brand awareness and reduce unnecessary advertising expenses - decreased the costs by 17% in 2018.
- Assisted in the creation of original digital content for multiple social media platforms, including Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn.
- Co-managed the annual digital marketing budget and completed detailed reports on the performance of existing online promotional campaigns.
- Recruited, trained, and coordinated 5 Summer Marketing Interns and maintained relevant documents and files.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for completing all assigned tasks and projects in a timely manner.
09/2016 - 05/2017, Marketing Management, Columbia University, New York City, NY, United States
09/2012 - 06/2016, Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, United States
The 2015 Dean's Award winner for achieving exceptional academic results
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Political Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, The British School of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Debate Club, Swimming Club
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, United States
11/2019, Certified Human Resources Associate, Human Resource Management Institute
06/2018, Certified Marketing Management Professional, Digital Marketing Institute