Branch Customer Service Representative Resume Example (Textversion)
Ninna Arkko MSc.
Highly experienced and reliable Branch Customer Service representative with remarkable experience in the financial services industry providing assistance in a busy bank branch’s settings. Strong dedication to helping customers resolve their financial issues and cultivating a positive and solid image of the bank. Proven ability to listen attentively, solve problems quickly and efficiently, and creating high-quality professional relationships with the retail clients. Fully committed to following bank’s procedures and winning loyal customers. Excellent performance in both team environments and alone.
Branch Customer Service Representative, Versobank AS, Tallinn, Estonia
- Boosted cross-selling of bank products by 10% in one quarter by excellent networking skills.
- Reopened 100 dormant accounts by contacting concerned individuals and gave them information about the ongoing schemes.
Branch Customer Service Representative, InBank AS, Tallinn, Estonia
- Employee of the month: January, May, September 2019.
01/2013 - present, Branch Customer Representative, Versobank AS, Tallinn, Estonia
- Helped bank account holders resolve common issues related to debit cards, credit, loans, and savings account.
- Frequently sold financial products such as credit cards, retirement accounts, insurance policies, and checkbooks according to the KPIs.
- Responded to customer inquiry calls quickly assessing the customer needs and problems in order to deliver an ideal solution.
- Worked in a busy banking hall that involves the collection of subscription from customers and did day balancing of cash, credit cards, and cheques collected.
03/2000 - 02/2010, Procurement Manager, Westfield Corporation, London, United Kingdom
- Worked with and advised customers in opening accounts and performing transactions.WORK EXPERIENCE
- Reviewed, recommended, and implemented modifications to current operating procedures to increase overall efficiencies in the branch, region, and bank.
- Handled client calls and answered questions on account balances and updates on the amount being debited or credited.
09/2001 - 06/2002, Master of Science in Banking and Finance, Tallinn University, Tallinn, Estonia
09/1998 - 08/2001, Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting, Tallinn University, Tallinn, Estonia
Cash handling and Cash processing
Mail and Banking Software
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills including listening and demonstrating courtesy, empathy, and accuracy.
- Ability to perform interest calculations and account adjustments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
One of my true loves is gardening
A keen interest in classic films
Enjoy drawing, painting, and sketching